LATEST NEWS

Miyerkules, Pebrero 15, 2017

Review: I'm Drunk I Love You


I’m Drunk I Love You (February 12)
Directed By: JP Habac
Starring: Maja Salvador and Paulo Avelino
Genre: Romantic Drama

 
I’m Drunk I Love You tells the story of best friends Dio (Avelino) and Carson (Salvador), basically the movie is a tale from the friendzone as Carson is secretly admiring Dio, but she’s too scared to tell him because she doesn’t want to ruin their friendship. Until a road trip turns everything around for both of them.

IDILY is the reunion movie of Maja and Paulo (Paumaj as their fans call them), aside from them the movie also stars Dominic Roco who plays the gay best friend of Maja named Jason Ty and Jasmine Curtis who plays the great love of Paulo named Pathy(Yes with H).
Undeniably the team up of Maja and Paulo on the big screen was a hit for me, I love how they attacked their characters as if they weren’t acting at all very natural that’s why I can say that I’m Drunk I Love You is a very relatable movie even though the storyline is simple and not that complicated.
Why did I say the story was simple, the whole story runs in a two or three day timeline, but in that short span of time the movie was able to successfully narrate the story without making the movie too complex.
I love how chill the movie is with a bit of “hugot” every now and then. Plus I like the role of Dominic Roco, not because he was gay there and he’s doing funny stuffs, I like his character because he served as the conscience of Maja’s character in the story.  
All in all I enjoyed watching “I’m Drunk I Love You”, it is very relatable and real I somewhat felt that I am with them at the beach. The song choices was superb, it’s the ultimate chill movie with lots of hugots that I am sure many of you will relate to and this is a movie worth watching starting this February 15.
 
And it will make you crave for bagnet and butterball.  
 
Rating: 9.5/10

Share this:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Copyright © 2014 Big Beez Buzz. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates